Providing childcare, training and advice throughout the Longbridge areas.
The Hollymoor Centre is a popular venue for activities and events. Business and Community rates are available. The rooms are available throughout the week at differing times. All of which are available for meetings, training sessions, fitness classes and community groups etc... Read more
View our childcare settings known as Alphabets!
Alphabets welcome all children, parents and carers. They look forward to working with you and your child, if you have any questions please do not hesitate to talk to us.
Click here for for more information on our childcare settings.
Every child deserves quality childcare
Alphabet Nurseries work alongside Startwell, supporting early years settings, parents and health professionals, creating a healthier environment for our children and families.
- Morning, afternoon and full day sessions
- Qualified teachers
- Outdoor games
- Play areas
- Activitiy room
- Knowledge classes
- Last minute requests
Why Choose Us
- To enrich the lives of children.
- To support parents and childcare practitioners into training, improving the quality and quantity of care for the community.
- To offer solutions to parents childcare problems giving them peace of mind, whilst giving their children an ultimate experience, tailored to meet their individual needs.
- To be a quality employer with staff who feel both motivated and valued.
- To value children as individuals.
- Ensure that parents are informed on a regular basis about their child’s progress.
- Make all new parents aware of our policies and procedures.
- To work as a team with the children, parents and staff.
- To provide a well-balanced environment with the emphasis on fun and friendship.
- To be caring and sensitive to the needs of others.
- To provide positive opportunities.
- Investors in People Award
- Startwell Level Two Award
- Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents (RoSPA) merit award and the Behaviour Safety Best Award.
- Birmingham Early Years Development Partnership, Business Link and Advantage West Midlands, Work Life Balance Award achieving Best Business in the medium category.
- Northfield Carnival Best Float Winners 2004/2005/2006.
- LCSG - Graduate Leader Award 2012
- LCSG - EYFS Award 2012
Please help support Longbridge Childcare Strategy Group by shopping online.
Use easyfundraising to shop with over 3,600 retailers including Amazon, Argos, John Lewis, ASOS, Booking.com, eBay, Boden, and M&S.
Every time you shop, you’ll raise a free donation for Longbridge Childcare Strategy Group every time, it’s that easy!
Find out more by following this: https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/longbridgechildcare/