“Staff make learning enjoyable and provide high quality learning in this welcoming and inclusive environment”
Government can help with childcare costs for parents, whether you have toddlers or teens, you could get support.
For more information and eligibility please visit the Government Childcare Choices website.
(Click photo to enlarge!)
Learn, play & grow
Dates for your Diary
- 4th January 2022 – 18th February 2022 – Spring Term - 2021/22
- 21st February 2022 – 25th February 2022 – February Half Term (Term Time Only Children)
- 28th February 2022 – TED Day - Nursery Closed
- 1st March 2022 – 8th April 2022 – Spring Term - 2021/22
- 11th April 2022 – 22nd April 2022 – Easter Break
- 15th April 2022 – Good Friday Bank Holiday - Nursery Closed
- 18th April 2022 – Easter Monday Bank Holiday - Nursery Closed
- 25th April 2022 – TED Day - Nursery Closed
- 26th April 2022 – 27th May 2022 – Summer Term 2021/22
- 30th May 2022 – 5th June 2022 – Whitsun Half Term
- 2nd June 2022 – Spring Bank Holiday - Nursery Closed
- 3rd June 2022 – Platinum Jubilee - Nursery Closed
- 8th June 2022 – 21st July 2022 – Summer Term 2021/22
- 22nd July 2022 – TED Day - Nursery Closed
- 29th August 2022 – Summer Bank Holiday - Nursery Closed
Please note, in addition in these dates, the nursery will close at 4pm on these dates to accommodate for staff meetings
Wednesday 17th November
Tuesday 25th January
Monday 21st March
Thursday 7th July
Privacy: information submitted will only be used by Longbridge Childcare Strategy Group to store data about your enquiry. By clicking Send you agree Longbridge Childcare Strategy Group to store this information, if you wish to be removed from our database please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject “unsubscribe”.
Longbridge Childcare Strategy Group, 8 Manor Park Grove, Northfield, Birmingham, B31 5ER. Charity No. 1081699.
Alphabets@Hollymoor Nursery is managed by Longbridge Childcare Strategy Group: Charity number 1081699
Alphabet Nurseries work alongside Startwell, supporting early years settings, parents and health professionals,
creating a healthier environment for our children and families.