Give your child the best possible start
Alphabets is managed by Longbridge Childcare Strategy Group (LCSG) a registered childcare charity - 1081699.
Alphabet Nurseries work alongside Startwell, supporting early years settings, parents and health professionals, creating a healthier environment for our children and families.
Monday’s and Thursday’s at The Hollymoor Centre in Northfield 9:15am – 11:45am
Friday’s at St James’s in Rednal 10:00am – 12:00pm
2-5 years - £3.00
Under 2’s - £1.50
Siblings - £1.00
- Age:Everyone is welcome, parents, grandparents, pregnant moms, carers and childminders. Suitable for babies, toddlers and under 5’s.
- Time: 9:15am until 11:45am
Why Choose Us
- To enrich the lives of children.
- To support parents and childcare practitioners into training, improving the quality and quantity of care for the community.
- To offer solutions to parents childcare problems giving them peace of mind, whilst giving their children an ultimate experience, tailored to meet their individual needs.
- To be a quality employer with staff who feel both motivated and valued.
- To value children as individuals.
- Ensure that parents are informed on a regular basis about their child’s progress.
- Make all new parents aware of our policies and procedures.
- To work as a team with the children, parents and staff.
- To provide a well-balanced environment with the emphasis on fun and friendship.
- To be caring and sensitive to the needs of others.
- To provide positive opportunities.
- Investors in People Award
- Startwell Level Two Award
- Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents (RoSPA) merit award and the Behaviour Safety Best Award.
- Birmingham Early Years Development Partnership, Business Link and Advantage West Midlands, Work Life Balance Award achieving Best Business in the medium category.
- Northfield Carnival Best Float Winners 2004/2005/2006.
- LCSG - Graduate Leader Award 2012
- LCSG - EYFS Award 2012