Welcome to Longbridge Childcare Strategy Group (LCSG), we aim to provide the children in our settings with a safe and enlightening environment.
All our Alphabets settings work in partnership with Frankley Plus Children’s Centre.
LCSG is a childcare charity (1081699) and has been in operation since 1991, and has many years’ experience in providing childcare, training and advice throughout the Longbridge areas.
LCSG is managed by a voluntary board of directors. All of our settings are accountable to this board and reports quarterly. If any parent or carer would like to be parent representatives please see a member of staff. This does not just involve attending meetings but providing valuable feedback or ideas that the staff can take to the senior management meetings.
Alphabets welcome all children, parents and carers. They look forward to working with you and your child, if you have any questions please do not hesitate to talk to us.
Our contact information is available on our contact us page.
What Ofsted say
Alphabets@Hollymoor NurseryOfsted rating ‘Good’
Alphabets@HollyHill NurseryOfsted rating ‘Good’
Alphabets@Cofton Pre-SchoolOfsted rating ‘Good’
Why Choose Us
- To enrich the lives of children.
- To support parents and childcare practitioners into training, improving the quality and quantity of care for the community.
- To offer solutions to parents childcare problems giving them peace of mind, whilst giving their children an ultimate experience, tailored to meet their individual needs.
- To be a quality employer with staff who feel both motivated and valued.
- To value children as individuals.
- Ensure that parents are informed on a regular basis about their child’s progress.
- Make all new parents aware of our policies and procedures.
- To work as a team with the children, parents and staff.
- To provide a well-balanced environment with the emphasis on fun and friendship.
- To be caring and sensitive to the needs of others.
- To provide positive opportunities.
- Investors in People Award
- Startwell Level Two Award
- Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents (RoSPA) merit award and the Behaviour Safety Best Award.
- Birmingham Early Years Development Partnership, Business Link and Advantage West Midlands, Work Life Balance Award achieving Best Business in the medium category.
- Northfield Carnival Best Float Winners 2004/2005/2006.
- LCSG - Graduate Leader Award 2012
- LCSG - EYFS Award 2012